Friday 29 August 2014

The First Week of THIRTYLEAP in Review

Making THIRTYLEAP a daily approach to life this week has been surprisingly easy. 



Each day I have walked to and from work. Racking up the step count on my Fitbit (which I LOVE). No matter the weather, the morning walks have set me up for a really energised and positive day, and walking home has allowed me a space to detach from work.

I would highly recommend walking where you can - as its a perfect activity no matter your fitness level.

Eating has been mostly healthy with a few treats here and there (nothing too dramatic though) and I've cut out toast - which within two days had a major positive impact. I'm a bit sad about that - as toast, fruit toast, even burnt toast is so easy, so comforting and so yum! maybe not burnt toast, but in my current state of toast withdrawal I would eat it. 

I've been on the treadmill a couple of times and to my first spin class in years. So it's all been very manageable and I'm aiming to fit in a bit more this week. 

How are you going with your THIRTYLEAP this week??? What have you found manageable? what's been difficult? what's enjoyable? 

Happy Leaping!! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment