Saturday 23 August 2014

The First Seven Days PLANNED

The planning for THIRTYLEAP is something I've put quite a bit of time into, especially today. I want THIRTYLEAP to be motivating, effective, sustainable and most of all enjoyable. 

That's why I've built it around #LAFF - the four chambers of your THIRTYLEAP. In the picture below you can see that brainstorming is key. First off I sectioned out a page into four quarters, #LOVE #AMBITION #FITNESS and #FOOD one for each chamber. On this page I went to the basics, 'what do I want?' and came up with a lot of stuff, but the main crux is:

"I want to be happy, healthy, and successful" 



The next step I took was to brainstorm ideas of how I could start achieving what I want, specific to each chamber.

"It's all good and well to want something, but it can be downright depressing when over and over you don't achieve it."

Part of achieving what you want isn't always about just 'trying' - I know there are so many people out there working their guts out trying to get the things they want and still feeling like they're lost at sea. I've been feeling like this lately and that is why I see these planning stages as ESSENTIAL to helping me and you get what we want. 

The final stage was taking these ideas - like 'cook at home more', 'walk to work', and 'spend quality time with loved ones' - and put them into a real plan. This is where the thirty days comes in. My plan is to focus on seven and thirty days at a time. Bite sized chunks if you will. This first THIRTYLEAP for me, is one of easing into doing the things that I should already be doing. 

"It's a gentle shove into living happily, healthfully and successfully." 

My next THIRTYLEAP will be when I start pushing myself more and more, but for now I think it's important to establish a precedent of living THIRTYLEAP before I make it much harder. I've included my plan below to help you with planning your own. I see this plan as continuing to be a base for each THIRTYLEAP I enter into, and where suitable I'll start pushing my limits more.

Will you be starting a THIRTYLEAP? what sort of challenges and goals are you setting for yourself? 

I'd love to hear about it! So please use the hashtags #LAFF, #THIRTYLEAP, and #THIRTYLEAPCHALLENGE 

Happy Leaping! xox




THIRTYLEAP #LAFF
SATURDAY - 23 SUNDAY - 24 MONDAY - 25 TUESDAY - 26 WEDNESDAY - 27 THURSDAY - 28 FRIDAY - 29
LOVE Brunch with Friends - bit of cleaning Spend time with Ryan - Sort out clothes Ring Nana + read book Ring Mum + read book Write a ltter to Grandad + read book Read book and meditate read book and mediate
AMBITION Working on Blogging Skills Read up on Media Blogs - plan clothes for work week Work hard - wake up early to ensure polished look Work hard - wake up early to ensure polished look Work hard - wake up early to ensure polished look Work hard - wake up early to ensure polished look Work hard - wake up early to ensure polished look
FITNESS Yoga and meditation at home 30 mins Treadmill - HIIT + yoga at home and 10,000 steps Walk to work and back + 30 mins treadmill - HIIT and 10,000 steps Walk to work and back + 30 mins treadmill - HIIT and 10,000 steps Walk to work and back + 30 mins treadmill - HIIT and 10,000 steps Walk to work and back + 30 mins treadmill - HIIT and 10,000 steps Walk to work and back + 30 mins treadmill - HIIT and 10,000 steps
FOOD Drink at least 2 litres of Water Cook all meals at home - plan shop carefully for healthy meals throughout the week Drink at least 2 litres of water and prepare all meals at home Drink at least 2 litres of water and prepare all meals at home Drink at least 2 litres of water and prepare all meals at home Drink at least 2 litres of water and prepare all meals at home Drink at least 2 litres of water and prepare all meals at home

No comments:

Post a Comment