Friday 22 August 2014

What do you REALLY want?

It's important to really, truly think about this question. I won't lie, when I first glance at it  I fall into a world of incredible imagination - where I just happen to be gobsmacked looking at myself in the mirror and realising that I never knew I happened to be a dead ringer for Audrey Hepburn and then being shocked out of this realisation by a phone call from the Lotto lady down the street telling me I've won a billion dollars. The list of amazing things goes on to things like being Lisa Marie Fernandez's muse and getting my choice of her latest line.... 

Oh I could write one hell of a blog post on all these things I want, and Beyonce would retweet it. But NO that's not the case. And that's NOT a bad thing. As a key part of THIRTYLEAP I've been drawn to the physical nature of the human heart. It has four chambers all very important to performing the not so simple act of living every day. 



THIRTYLEAP revolves around four chambers also, and the 'heart' holding these four chambers together, YOU

1. Personal life (friends, family, love interests)
2. Career (current and ambition)
3. Fitness 
4. Food

So my challenge to you today, is to think about your life in these four chambers. Try to place approximately equal weighting on each chamber, as the idea is that they are the essence of who you are and who you can be. I want you to think about what you want, what you REALLY want, and how you can work towards achieving this by adjusting the way you live each of these chambers on any given day. 

I'll be doing this also, and aim to get another post up this afternoon outlining my goals and how I'll use each of these chambers for my THIRTYLEAP these next thirty days to get thirty days closer to achieving these goals. 

Before I let you go, remember one thing. THIRTYLEAP is not an end goal, it's a journey, so keep it realistic and let yourself enjoy your THIRTYLEAP. 

Happy Leaping! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment