Thursday 21 August 2014

THIRTYLEAP

Since it's my first post I'd like to outline what I hope to provide in this blog. 

The idea behind THIRTYLEAP stems from years where I have tried all sorts of different diets and exercises with varying results. The main outcome though is that they haven't been sustainable. And there is always a point where i feel like I've failed and all other kinds of shit. 

THIRTYLEAP is different - it's a real attempt to make cleaneating which everyone rants on and on about a long-term part of my life. In addition to this I plan to use THIRTYLEAP to also maintain a sustainable regular exercise programme - that I can mixup as I feel the need. The other elements I'll be focusing on with THIRTYLEAP are my emotional wellbeing and strength at both work and in my personal life. 

THIRTYLEAP essentially is building a realistic balance in all areas of life. The aim of which is to allow me to live my best life. 



When discussing this with some close friends its a concept that they've been interested in as well. Now I won't lie - I've dabbled in healthy eating. I drink green juice sometimes... I've been a yoga fan in the past and I've even entered an INBA bikini comp (yes that's body building - and it's kind of fun). In all of this though I've always thrown myself in wholeheartedly or failed miserably (juice detox anyone?). 

With THIRTYLEAP the idea is to set achievable but good goals in 30 day time periods. I'll update weekly plans of how I aim to achieve said goals. 

Now if you want to take a leap with me and start completing your own THIRTYLEAP! wow I can't believe it! but if you do - I recommend being inspired by my plans but really thinking about what's going to benefit you and what's going to help you reach your balance. This way you will get the most out of it that you can. 

If you Tweet, Facebook, Instagram or Blog your own journey please tag me so i can follow along and we can inspire and motivate each other. Use the hashtags #THIRTYLEAP  and #THIRTYLEAPchallenge

Happy Leaping!! xox

No comments:

Post a Comment